Who doesn’t love a good Instagram filter? In a second you can virtually erase the massive pimple on your face without washing out your skin tone and freckles. You probably have your favorite filters and forget about the rest; but because you’re a redhead, it’s important to make sure your hair is being enhanced not covered up.
The best way to see which Instagram filter is the best is to break each one down. We chose the best filters every redhead should be using, and ones to outright avoid. Have fun scrolling through and don’t forget to tell us which is your all-time favorite.
1. RISE: The filter will give your red hair a softer look. Let you red hair rise!
2. HEFE: You will instantly see your red hair turn vibrant. This filter is super fun and much more natural than X-PRO-II, another filter option.
3. WALDEN: The yellow tint will make red hair shine and skin glow.
4. SIERRA: This is one of our favorites because it won’t hide beautiful freckles and almost gives the illusion that there is no filter at all. Since most redheads want to show off their natural beauty, this is a great option for most women.
5. VALENCIA: A very subtle filter, but gives a slight boost to facial features.
6. MAYFAIR: This filter gives red hair the illusion of warmth and depth.
7. AMARO: Gives hair a light, effortless look, while still making red hair the main focus.
FILTERS TO AVOID:
Rock it like a Redhead!
FOLLOW HOW TO BE A REDHEAD’S INSTAGRAM HERE
Photo Credit: Kari Devereaux. How to be a Redhead © Adrienne & Stephanie Vendetti