St. Patrick’s Day is a great time of the year for redheads because the color green is one of the best complements to red hair.
Here are some fun ideas and product advice for your “green” weekend:
1. Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser: It is a mild, but effective cleanser for a redhead’s sensitive skin with olive polyphenols and green tea extract.
2. Julep Nail Polish in ‘Courteney’: What better way to add green to your wardrobe than with a great set of green nails? Instead of painting on a wild shade of bright green, opt for a subtle tone that you can continue to wear until next week.
3. Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Explosion Shadow in ‘Forest Fury’: Green eyeshadow is a great makeup tip for redheads because it looks great with red hair and ivory skin. Choose an eyeshadow palette where you can easily mix and interchange different shades of green.
4. NYX Concealer Wand: Who would have known that the famous lingerie company has such great concealer? It is a double-ended cream concealer pencil. The green side counters redness (like blemishes) and the apricot side hides dark spots (like undereye circles).
5. Livinia Naturals Eyeliner in ‘Electric Green’: With a hint of green eyeshadow, this electric green eyeshadow will look gorgeous on a redhead! It will apply thick and sparkly. Tip: Only use on the top lid for the best effect.
6. Origins Plantscription SPF 25 Anti-aging Face Cream: Make sure you’re protecting your skin this St. Patrick’s Day with a great moisturizer that contains SPF. This moisturizer will boosts moisture levels and help safeguard skin from ageing UV damage.
Rock it like a Redhead!