Edited: October 5, 2021
I’m obsessed with nail colors! It’s safe to say I have over 100 bottles. I’ll admit it is something I have far too much of and continue buying more! Needless to say, I think I know a thing or two about what looks good for my fair skin and red hair, and what doesn’t.
RELATED: THE COLORS REDHEAD SHOULD BE WEARING
Like most women with red hair, I don’t always play by the rules. I love wearing different colors throughout the year. The good news is there are a few nail colors that are seasonless. Meaning, you can wear them at any point of the year.
Here are my favorite ‘Redhead Friendly’ nail polish colors:
1. PINK: butter LONDON in Teddy Girl
2. BLUE: Sally Hansen Nail Polish in Barracuda
3. RED: OPI Big Apple Red
4. TAUPE: essie Gel Couture Color, Take Me to Thread
5. NAVY: Orly Nail Polish in Royal Navy
6. WHITE: OPI Alpine Snow
7. GRAY: essie Cocktail Bling
Rock it like a Redhead!