- Start by creating a low side part, focusing on keeping the part very straight.
- Blow dry hair very smooth and straight and then use a straightening iron throughout to give the ultimate sleek finish.
- Sweep into a low ponytail at the nape.
- The attention to detail with the part and the sleek finish really transforms a simple ponytail into a chic style.
- Finish by misting Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist all over to create the ultimate shine.
Loving Emma Stone’s lipstick color? Her makeup artist, Rachel Goodwin, told Glamour Magazine,”We made Emma’s lips a powerful, graphic statement. Her red lip was the only color. I applied Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Gladiolus [$7.99,target.com]. The effect wasn’t glossy, but wasn’t matte. It had a creamy, luxe feeling.”
READ: Find the perfect shade of red lipstick for your shade of red hair & skin tone.
- Start by blow drying her smooth to remove any frizz and promote shine.
- Create a clean middle part.
- Use a light weight hairspray to mist each section before using the curling iron. This will give the right amount of hold and flexibility your need.
- Use a 1″ 1/2 curling iron and use vertically starting from the mid-length to the ends throughout the whole head.
- Using a Mason Pearson type brush, brush through the waves to create this polished finish.
- Finish by misting Redken Diamond Oil High Shine Airy Mist to create exceptional shine.
Rock it like a Redhead!