The Rock it like a Redhead Tour, presented by How to be a Redhead (H2BAR), is premiering in Austin in 22 days! We then take off to Nashville, Seattle, Chicago and New York City (for complete tour dates click here), but we’ve received many questions asking what the event is all about, what to wear and what to expect. Thanks to the incredible sketch from Yarden Karako, we were able to bring the event to life before many of you experience it first hand.
It is all happening on April 30, 2015 at the Palm Door on Sabine from 6-9:30PM.
So, pretend like you’re dressed up and ready to walk into the venue. Ready, set, go…
1. Upon entering the event, you will walk the red carpet and take a glamorous photo.
Many photographers will be on scene to capture the excitement and expressions of attendees. If you’re wondering what to wear, we encourage our audience to dress in what makes them feel comfortable; but it is a ‘dress to impress’ evening! Have fun with it and let your outfit express your personality.
2. You will then be directed to the sponsored ‘redhead friendly’ beauty and fashion bars.
Which to choose first?!
3. In the meantime, there will be complimentary catering from The Ginger Armadillo.
The founder is a redhead who started her own BBQ truck. She is creating a special menu for all attendees. Enjoy every bite!
4. Enjoy makeup touch ups and advice from the experts.
We’re overjoyed to have Rae Cosmetics, a local Austin makeup company as the sponsor.
5. Skin consultations will be available from Austin’s best.
Redheads have so many questions about their skin and the best skin routine for a particular skin type. Experts from Olive + M, a local Austin skin brand, will be demonstating proper skin techniques and more.
6. Kenra Professional, the official hair sponsor for Austin, will be giving complimentary blow outs, hair touchups and consultations.
Want a fancy braid? Or have questions about your hair type? Ask away.
7. Adrienne and Stephanie will be working closely with Billion Dollar Brows for the eyebrow bar.
All we can tell you is, there is something very special happening. We will be announcing it soon.
8. The How to be a Redhead Beauty Bar will feature new apparel and brand new never-before-seen products!
9. Turn to Austin’s nail queens to get mini-manicures, polish touchups.. and more.
Plum Natural Nail Spa will have experts in a row to pamper you and give you the best nail advice.
10. Have fashion questions? One of Austin’s top stylists, Edith Henry, will be giving redheads her top fashion tips.
Oh, did we mention she is a redhead too?!
11. Enjoy entertainment from the Irish Dance Center.
12. Complimentary cocktails and soft drinks will be provided.
Thanks to Big Red, Fever Tree, DRY Soda, Thirsty Planet and Dripping Springs.
13. The three fashion shows will begin!
Looks from Kohl’s, Coolibar and Blue Lux (a local Austin brand) will be showcased.
14. Special performance by redhead rockstar, Shayne Leighton.
We’re excited to have Shayne Leighton tour with us from city to city. Don’t miss her debut performance in Austin.
15. Leave with $300+ in beauty products.
Adrienne, Stephanie and the How to be a Redhead team have tested and deemed every single product in the swag bag as ‘redhead friendly’ approved.
16. After 3-4 hours of fun, relax at Lone Star Court.
Book here and get a huge discount on your stay.
17. Haven’t reserved your spot yet?! Get your ticket now.
There will also be fun raffles, social media spotlights.. and so much more. Don’t miss out!