Redken Creative Consultant, Guido, styled the hair at the Nina Ricci SS14 debut during Paris Fashion Week. One of the models for the show was not only a gorgeous redhead, but rocked the most effortless, low ponytail. “While the hair is simple for Nina Ricci, the look itself is very luxurious,” Guido said. “The hair is very romantic, super feminine and entirely Nina Ricci.”
GET THE LOOK:
1. Apply a small amount of Redken ‘Outshine’ 01 Anti-Frizz Polishing Milk to damp hair. Add a drop of Redken ‘Diamond Oil’ Shatterproof Shine on the ends and comb through.
2. Blow dry smooth and create a natural center part.
3. Gather the hair at the nape, making sure the hair sits above the ears.
4. Secure with a redhead hair tie.
5. (Optional) Use black ribbon to accessorize the ponytail.
6. Loosen the front by pulling the hair gently.
WATCH: THE PERFECT PONYTAIL FOR REDHEADS
Rock it like a Redhead!