1. Choose a water-resistant, broad-spectrum sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 or higher.
Personally, I like to use SPF 50. Check your expiration dates too!
2. Apply sunscreen before going outdoors.
It takes approximately 15 minutes for your skin to absorb the sunscreen and protect you.
3. Don’t forget your arms, chest, back, tops of feet, ears, eyelids and scalp.
4. Apply enough sunscreen to fully cover your entire body.
…About a shot glass full.
5. Most important step: Reapply sunscreen every two hours, or immediately after swimming or sweating.
Rock it like a Redhead!
Subscribe to the H2BAR Box: A monthly and quarterly beauty subscription box for redheads! Use code: REDHAIR for 10% off. Subscribe now!