If you are like me, the 4th of July is one of the highlights of the summer. Family barbeques, summer sun, cute clothes, and spectacular fireworks make for a perfect day and spectacular evening. Even better, the colors of the holiday (red, white, and blue) are absolutely made for redheads!
Here are tips & ideas for your 4th of July outfit:
1. Dress: A flowy, blue dress is the perfect staple for summer. Blue looks great on all redheads because it lends itself beautifully to your fiery locks.
2. Cardigan: A white kimono-inspired cardigan is an excellent option to keep you warm when the sun goes down and cover your shoulders from the powerful sun rays.
3. Shoes: Tan wedges are a personal favorite of mine as they can go with so many outfits.
4. Gold Tones: I have been having a love affair with gold. A touch of gold really brings out the coppery tones in my red hair, especially in the summer sunlight.
5. Sunglasses: Sunglasses for redheads are a must for an outdoor BBQ.
6. Lipstick: The final touch is a creamy red lipstick. This is the perfect time to pull out your favorite red lipstick and rock it!
And, last but certainly not least: always remember to pack your sunscreen.
What are you wearing this weekend? Have a wonderful 4th of July holiday and keep Rockin’ like a Redhead!