Do you have frizzy red hair? Does your red hair sometimes fade in the summer sun? Did you receive the Oribe Power Drops Color Preservation Booster in your Winter Deluxe H2BAR Box and want tips on how to use it? If you said “yes” to any of these questions, this podcast episode is for you!
Adam Livermore is Oribe’s Global Educator and resides in NYC. He works at Muze Salon and also works freelance on editorial, celebrities, fashion etc. At Oribe, he teaches hairstylists cutting, styling, and product knowledge, and works closely with new product development on testing and developing new products. Celeb clients: Cher, Tilda Swinton, Jake Gyllenhaal, Meg Ryan, Naomi Campbell. He is also a hybrid model redhead myself. He has a red beard and blond-ish hair. “Red hair is special, I love it,” he says.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW, CLICK HERE FOR iTUNES OR SEARCH FOR “HOW TO BE A REDHEAD” WHEREVER YOU LISTEN TO PODCASTS
Here are some of the questions asked and the products he recommended:
1. We have to ask! What was it like growing up with red hair?
2. Oribe’s Global Educator, we know you must love so many Oribe products. We actually featured Oribe’s Gold Lust Power Drops Damage Hair Repair Booster in our Winter Deluxe H2BAR Box. Who is a good candidate for this product?
3. Let’s talk roots! We see Oribe has an Airbrush Root Touch-Up Spray for Red. Do you recommend this product for natural redheads who now dye their hair to make it more vibrant AND redheads-by-choice who dye it?
Yes, natural redheads can use it but it’s more for redheads-by-choice who are in-between salon visits.
4. Let’s talk about fading red hair amongst natural redheads. Our audience asks about this more than anything else. What are your top tips to keep red hair vibrant?
He recommends a clarifying shampoo and says it will make a big difference when enhancing natural red hair, and redheads-by-choice. He loves Oribe Volcanic Ash Clarifying Shampoo
5. Frizz! What is your top tip for eliminating frizz this summer?
6. How about curls? Is there a certain technique you recommend when caring for your red curls?
He says moisture is key! Use a product like Oribe Supershine. You also want to use a styling product to create movement and accept you won’t put your hands through it + respect your red hair!
Want to help us spread the news about the How to be a Redhead brand and this podcast? Please give us a 5-star review and tell your friends (redheads and everyone else) to subscribe! You can listen to this podcast directly on HowtobeaRedhead.com, on Apple iTunes, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts. And don’t forget to look at the podcast notes to find links with products mentioned.. and so much more. Rock it like a Redhead!
Subscribe to the H2BAR Box: A monthly and quarterly beauty subscription box for redheads! Use code: REDHAIR for 10% off. Subscribe now!