How good does it feel when you leave a salon chair and your hair is shiny, glossy and beautiful- and smells good, too! How to be a Redhead has tried tons of styling creams and we’ve discovered the best ones for red hair:
1. OSCAR BLANDI ‘Pronto Gloss’ Instant Glossing Cream: Many redheads suffer from frizzy hair. This product is great because it is weightless but completely tames frizz and flyaways. It also has multi-UV protection so it will prevent your red hair from depleting due to the heat and sun.
2. Fekkai Smooth Sailing Anti-Frizz Cream: This styling cream also helps red hair from harmful sun rays; it contains all natural ingredients and always delivers a salon finish.
3. Frederic Fekkai’s Essential Shea: This cream is great for dry, coarse and damaged red hair. Remember, it is richer than most styling products, so a little bit will go a long way.
4. Tigi Catwalk Styling Cream: Looking for thicker looking hair? This is the perfect product when styling your hair because its texture allows your hair to look full, but also gives you a light hold.
5. Malin+Goetz Sage Styling Cream: We loved this product because it was also made to repair and condition hair, while making it look non-greasy, styled and beautiful. There was also no sign of weighing down and the hair was so shiny!
6. MOP Molding Cream: This is a styling and moulding product in one; it also keeps the hair in place all day long. The best part about this cream is that it is made from certified organic liquorice and orange peel. The finish is matte and salon perfect.
Rock it, Ladies!