By: Carmina Alvarez
What redhead doesn’t love super shiny, vibrant red hair? Although, sometimes this can be difficult because of the use of hot styling tools, unfriendly products and even the weather outside. Here is a very easy, quick and natural remedy to keep red hair silky, manageable and soft for weeks.
What you’ll need:
4 sprigs of Rosemary
2 teaspoons of Almond Oil
½ cup of Papaya
½ cup of Avocado
1 cup of boiling Water
1 Spray Bottle
1. Boil the water and throw in the sprigs of rosemary.
2. Let it cool.
3. Mash together the avocado and papaya. Add the almond oil. Mix.
4. Put the rosemary tea in the spray bottle.
5. Spray your hair.
6. Apply the mashed fruit mix in your hair. Massage your hair.
7. Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave on for 20 minutes.
8. Rinse and shampoo.
Extra Tip: to intensify the effect of this remedy, use your hair dryer on warm around the shower cap. Another great way, is to wrap your hair with Saran Wrap, then wrap a warm towel around your head to create the same heat effect.