By: Jennifer Haynes
Natural is always the way to go. It is great for your skin and the environment around you.
Here are some secrets to help you look ‘Red Hot’ for cheap:
1. Drink plenty of water and get at least 7 hours of sleep. Add some drops of lavender essential oil on your pillow if you have trouble sleeping.
2. Being angry takes away from your beauty now and also in your future by causing facial lines. Smile!
3. Sleeping on 2-3 pillows can really help reduce puffy and dark circles under the eyes.
4. After washing your face in tepid water, rinse with cold water to close pores.
5. If you buy a conditioner you don’t particularly like use it for shaving your legs.
6. Cutting out all the fat in your diet may help you lose a few pounds, but in the long run your hair and skin will take a beating. Be sure to eat minimal fats and instead of using butter or canola oil, substitute with hemp, olive or coconut oil.
7. For thicker hair add a bit of rosemary essential oil to your hair brush.
8. Acne Solution: 1 part apple cider vinegar and 3 parts water spread on your face with a cotton ball and left overnight will considerably reduce acne and other skin blemishes.
Rock it like a Redhead!