As many know, the H2BAR Box is a monthly and quarterly beauty subscription box for redheads!
For the April H2BAR Box, we sent all monthly subscribers oVertone Ginger Color Depositing Conditioner — demonstrated in the below how-to video.
It is made with: 100% vegan, cruelty-free formula; effective on all hair types and curl-friendly; free of ammonia, parabens, and sulfates. It is a non-permanent color depositing product.
Stephanie, the co-founder of How to be a Redhead/H2BAR Box and a natural redhead, shows you how she applies the oVertone Ginger Color Depositing Conditioner to her natural red hair!
Her hair fades and she says, “This product gets me back to vibrant red hair quick and easy at home! One of my favorite products EVER.”
1. Use gloves and Stephanie prefers to apply on her dry red hair.
2. Section hair and apply the product throughout.
3. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
4. Rinse with warm water or a sulfate-free shampoo of your choice.
5. You’ll see the color immediately!
6. Style as usual
Important disclaimers: Always strip test before using and use directions below for best results. Do not use if you have bleach/dyed blonde streaks in hair, it may turn hair pink.