Beautiful redhead eyebrows are the perfect way to frame your face and up your look. Most redheads have pretty light eyebrows, so getting beautiful brows means brow maintenance and grooming. Here’s how to DIY your way to dream brows:
This is very important for any other step you do to perfect your brows. Shaping brows at home can be a daunting task. Use an eyebrow stencil, or go to your local salon and have them shaped so you have a base and can just clean-up as needed.
At home, brow shaping can be done using wax or tweezers.
If you opt for wax, it’s important to make sure you’re experienced in this area. First, make sure you choose something that’s suitable for sensitive skin and intended for the face. We recommend the Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit. Cut your wax stripes to fit your face, and follow the lines of your brow just cleaning up the edges. Touch up as necessary with tweezers.
Rocking your brows in their naturally light state is amazing, but if you want truly beautiful brows you have to add some easy color. Choose Finally Have Brows Tinted Brow Gel when you need some color and also want to tame and lock in the brows. It’s even great for those times when your brows are wild and unruly, and you haven’t had time to shape them. Finally Have Brows will keep the brow in place while enhancing the shape, and giving a complementary color to match your shade of red hair.
If you choose to tint your brows, you can even use Finally Have Brows Tinted Brow Gel over the dyed brow! It’s a universal shade so it works well for all redheads.
3. Dye the Brows
If you don’t want to use makeup and need minimal effort, try tinting. It can be done by a professional, but it is easy enough to do yourself at home. Here’s how to get the perfect tint every single time.
- Pick A Dye – there are lots of brow tinting products to choose from. We recommend Just For Men Beard Dye in Blonde or Refectocil Red 4.1 Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint.
- Prep Your Brows – make sure your brows are clean and free of any makeup or skincare products.
- Prep Your Face – Apply a thin layer of vaseline around your eyebrows to keep the dye from staining your skin.
- Time to Dye – Apple the dye according to the package. Start off with less time than you think to make sure your brows aren’t too dark. If they do get too dark, don’t worry, brow dye fades after a couple of weeks.
- Reapply As Needed – Since brow dye does fade, you will need to touch up your brows. Most redheads find they can go anywhere from 4-8 weeks between tints.
How do you perfect your redhead eyebrows?
Rock it like a Redhead!