If you are a die-hard football fan, or you just want to dress for the occasion, what redhead doesn’t want to look stylish and Super Bowl ready? Here are some good options to rock on Super Bowl Sunday:
1. The Traditional Football Jersey. These can be found on sports stores everywhere. We suggest (if there’s a variety of options) to go for the slim fit tee paired with jeans and booties, you will look stylish, sporty and cool.
2. Big Scarves. These are the ultimate wintertime accessory, with the help of a scarf in the color of the team you root for, a simple sweater and jeans you will definitely make quite an impression.
3. Accessories. Make sure to go simple. Pick a necklace or earrings with the colors of your team. Another great idea is to choose a waist belt, but just remember to pair it with a plain colored shirt or sweater.
4. Sporty Sweatshirts. Usually, these tend to be baggy with bold graphics such as: lines, numbers or letters. This look can be amazing when paired with skinny jeans and boots or booties. Don’t be worried about not looking feminine enough; if worse comes to worse, add in some metallic jewelry.
5. Braids. Do a simple side braid, or a fun fishtail to celebrate in style.
Rock it like a Redhead!