The same makeup MO doesn’t always work for both day and night. Here are some expert tricks that will keep you looking gorgeous around the clock.
DAY: For the day look, loose powder and concealer have already been applied, as well natural colored mascara and eyebrow pencil. Simply add a few touches to this simplify this daytime look.
1. Add a few strokes of blush powder to the apple of your cheeks. You may drag the brush to the temples of your face.
2. Then add a touch of a natural colored lip gloss and you’re good to start your day!
1. Start with your eyes. Apply a dark smugleable pencil to the top lash line. Then, gently smudge it out with a q-tip.
2. Next, apply a warm neutral shadow onto the lid and dust is along the lower lash line.
3. Apply a rich black mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
4. Add bronzer around the face and under the cheekbones.
5. Apply a bright colored gloss in the shade of your preference… and meet your girlfriends for a night on the town.
Rock it like a Redhead!