By: Maddy Richards
So you have a hot date for Valentine’s Day and want to know the top redhead beauty tips? All redheads are blessed with luscious locks and the features that come with them. Whether this is date a date with your significant other or a new flame that you need to impress, looking your best on Valentine’s Day is every girl’s dream.
Here are a few extra details that will make your hot Valentine’s Day date even hotter:
1. Blow-dry your hair on the coolest setting to set your hair style. This will make your cute hair-do tamed, silky and shiny. Don’t forget to use a little heat protectant to keep your hair even more protected.
2. Maybelline ‘Baby Lips’ Lip Balm Quenched comes in many shades, so you can find the perfect one for you. The softness it will add to your lips while giving you a kick of color CAN NOT be beaten. You’ll be addicted… and so will he.
3. Make sure you slab some lotion on your hands and arms before heading out. This will make sure you don’t have dry skin if/when he grabs your hand. Try Deep Steep Body Butter. The scents of the products are amazing and all ingredients are 100% natural, organic, gluten-free, vegan. Your sensitive redhead skin will thank you.
4. Redheads have beautiful eyes that make their hair stand out. Accentuate those eyes with an extra coat of mascara. I tend to buy two or three different kinds and layer them on top of each other, since different kinds tend to have different strengths. Find the kinds that you love, and wear them all.
READ: SIX MASCARA THAT EVERY REDHEAD NEEDS
5. Nobody likes seeing stray hairs threatening to turn uni-brow. Pluck those bad boys no matter how light they are! As redheads sometimes we think we can get away with the lighter hairs creeping past the line. This is a myth. Get rid of those hairs for a polished, finished look. And if you feel brave, grab a brow pencil to sharpen the lines.
READ: REDHEAD MAKEUP TIPS FOR BLONDE EYELASHES AND EYEBROWS
Now you’re ready for your perfect Valentine’s Day date, just don’t forget to brush your teeth.
Rock it like a Redhead!
Photo Credit: (c) How to be a Redhead, Kara Kochalko Photography