I look for a mascara that is going to give me big, bold, bushy lashes without a ton of work and money. Here are six “redhead friendly” mascaras that are currently in my makeup bag.
1. Maybelline Volum’ Express The Rocket, $5: I really love how smooth this mascara goes on. It gives my lashes length and stays on all day. Sometimes it can go on a bit clumpy, so make sure to wiggle off the excess before application.
2. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Mascara, $24: I adore this mascara. It lengthens and curls each lash. The ball tip allows easy access to reach corner lashes and one coat provides all-day wear.
3. L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara, $6: The fabulous, big poofy brush delivers a smooth application to create bold, beautiful lashes.
4. COVERGIRL Flamed Out Water Resistant Mascara, $8: This is a great option if you’re looking for a waterproof mascara to add some volume to your lashes.
5. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, $24: This mascara defines what volume is all about. It has an hourglass-shaped brush that separates, coats and curls each fair lash to voluptuous perfection.
6. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Black, $24: This clump-free mascara will lengthen and nourish the lashes. Plus, it’s cruelty-free!
Now that you have (hopefully) found your perfect mascara, learn how to apply it the redhead way:
Rock it like a Redhead!