Has your redhead skin ever become irritated after using a makeup brush? Perhaps you blamed it on your makeup, but chances are it could be your brush causing the problem.
Choosing the right makeup brush is essential for not only achieving the right look, but also making sure the skin is not being irritated while doing so. Irritated skin can arise when the makeup brush is rough to touch and is not made with 100% natural bristles.
We have rounded up our top five ‘Redhead Friendly’ makeup brushes that work well with those with sensitive skin.
Here are top 5 brushes for redheads:
1. EcoTools: It is 100% cruelty-free and has super soft bristles made of synthetic taklon.
2. Pirouette Professional: This is another company that is 100% natural and cruelty-free. The soft bristles have a zero-bristle fallout; meaning there will be no trace of the bristles on your face.
3. The Body Shop: Their brushes have very soft-synthetic hairs to work on delicate, sensitive skin.
4. Clinique: These are wonderful brushes that are ‘finely crafted for expert control.’ Plus, each brush has an antibacterial technology to help ensure the highest level of hygiene.
Fact – Stephanie still uses two Clinique brushes that she has had since she was 14!
5. Urban Decay: They are 100%- natural, cruelty-free and vegan. Need we say more?
Which brush is your favorite? Comment below.
Rock it like a Redhead!
Photo Credit: Christy Shaterian Photography. Model: Olivia Dixon from the Nashville Rock it like a Redhead Event.