Next stop: Nashville! We’ve received many questions asking what the event is all about, what to wear and what to expect. Thanks to the incredible sketch from Yarden Karako, we were able to bring the event to life before many of you experience it first hand.
It is all happening at The Johnny Cash Museum (appropriate, right?) on June 18, 2015 from 7-10PM.
So, pretend like you’re dressed up and ready to walk into the venue. Ready, set, go…
1. Upon entering the event, you will walk the red carpet and take a glamorous photo.
Many photographers will be on scene to capture the excitement and expressions of attendees. If you’re wondering what to wear, we encourage our audience to dress in what makes them feel comfortable; but it is a ‘dress to impress’ evening! Have fun with it and let your outfit express your personality.
2. You will then be directed to the sponsored ‘redhead friendly’ beauty and fashion bars.
Which to choose first?!
3. In the meantime, there will be complimentary catering.
Enjoy delicious passed hors d’oeuvres.
4. Enjoy makeup touch ups and advice from the experts.
We’re overjoyed to have Elea Blake, a local Tennessee makeup company as the sponsor.
5. Skin consultations will be available from Tennessee’s best.
Redheads have so many questions about their skin and the best skin routine for a particular skin type. Experts from Moon Child Skincare, a local Tennessee skin brand, will be demonstating proper skin techniques and more.
6. The Dry House, a staple in downtown Nashville, will be giving complimentary blow outs, hair touchups and consultations.
Want a fancy braid? Or have questions about your hair type? Ask away.
7. Adrienne and Stephanie will be working closely with Billion Dollar Brows for the eyebrow bar.
As many of you know, How to be a Redhead has released the ‘Red’ Hint of Tint eyebrow gel with the niche eyebrow company, Billion Dollar Brows. Every attendee has the chance to sit with Adrienne & Stephanie to discuss their eyebrows & the product!
8. The How to be a Redhead Beauty Bar will feature new apparel and brand new never-before-seen products.
9. Turn to AILA Cosmetics, the Official Nail Sponsor for the Nashville event, to get mini-manicures, polish touchups.. and more.
AILA Cosmetics will have experts in a row to pamper you and give you the best nail advice.
10. Have fashion questions? Music City’s top stylist, Katie Rushton from Effortless Style, will be giving redheads her top fashion tips.
Wondering what color is best for your skin and hair tone? Katie is there to help!
11. Enjoy live performances for redhead rockstar, Shayne Leighton.
12. Complimentary cocktails and soft drinks will be provided.
Thanks to our beverage sponsor, DRY Soda!
13. The three fashion shows will begin!
Looks from Coolibar and local Nashville boutiques will be showcased.
14. Special performance by The Redhead Express.
We’re excited to have the four redhead sisters a part of the Nashville stop. Don’t miss it!
15. Leave with $300+ in beauty product.
General Admission attendees will leave with $300+ in beauty products and VIP will leave with $500+! They are our favorite products, handpicked by Adrienne and Stephanie, for each and every attendee.
Seattle, Chicago and New York City we will see you next! For complete tour dates click here and watch a sneak peek from our Austin event to see more.