Updated: September 25th, 2023
During the spring, it’s nice to rock an effortless “no” and “low” makeup look. For many redheads, lip color is a must for our fair lips, but lipstick can feel like too much sometimes. The perfect way to add a little color (while still keeping it low-key) is to choose lip stains and lip tints — and let’s admit it, the last thing you want to worry is reapplying lip color.
With lip stains and lip tints, you can swipe them on and you’re good to go for hours and hours. You can eat, drink, and apply lip balm, and even as they fade they still look amazing and no reapplication is needed. Wow! is right.
Here are some of our favorite lip stains and lip tints for redheads this spring:
1. How to be a Redhead Finally Bold® Lipsticks
Yes, you heard it right. Finally Bold® is clean, cruelty-free, vegan and made in the USA. Discover three shades made for redheads. Shop now.
3. Berry Pink: Clarins Water Lip Stain in ‘Voilet Water’
4. Medium Red: Ere Perez Beetroot Cheek & Lip Tint in ‘Joy’
5. Light Coral Pink: Wonderskin Wonder Blading One Step Lip Stain in ‘Romance Masque’
6. Reddish Orange: Fenty Beauty Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain in ‘Zesty Bestie’
7. Deep Terracotta: Nudestix Magnetic Lip Plush Paint Stain in ‘Sweet Sangria’
If you want to continue the “no makeup, makeup look” look no further than Finally Have Brows and Finally Have Lashes eyebrow and mascara products.
Rock it like a Redhead!