1. They stare at you from afar.
As a redhead you’re completely accustomed to turning heads, but you catch too many glimpses and long glares from people at work.
2. It’s the topic of conversation, especially during coffee breaks.
Most people have the, “Is it Friday yet?” talks. Once you walk into the room, the conversation quickly turns to, “People spend so much money to get that hair color.”
Photo via Flickr
3. You know your redhead nickname is a sign of jealously.
Every single person in the office refers to you as “Red,” “Big Red,” “Ginger,” or “Strawberry.”
4. You stick out at office parties and someone always points it out.
“Did you realize you’re the only redhead in this room?!”
5. Men in the office keep asking if your hair is natural.
It’s because they are crushin’ on you hard.
6. Co-workers ask to touch it.
“Do you mind if I touch it? It is just so pretty!”
Rock it like a Redhead!