Do you have a favorite redhead stat? Share below!
1. Red hair is seen on the heads of only 4% of people. Most in the UK, Ireland and Australia.
It’s true! Ireland does not have the most redheads. And, in the US, only 2% of people have red hair.
2. Redheads sometimes require up to 20% more anesthesia, concluding that we are much harder to sedate.
All of those painful visits to the doctor now make sense, right? Read more here.
3. In Denmark, it is a high honor to have a redheaded child.
Well, we all know where we’re taking our next trip.
Photo via Iva Romanska titled “Alice in Aalborgland.”
4. The redheaded gene is recessive, so red hair can show up many generations later. It takes both parents carrying the specific gene to produce a redheaded child.
All the more reason to marry another redhead.
Photo via Getty Images
5. Redheads are more likely to be left-handed.
We are all about being unique.
And, the most important statistic: 100% of redheads want to attend the 2015 Rock it like a Redhead Beauty Tour.
Rock it like a Redhead!