1. Every conversation you have ends up being related to your red hair or being a redhead.
2. You wouldn’t be caught dead buying blonde or brown hair accessories. Redhead bobby pins, hair ties & bun makers is where it’s at!
3. You mention your red hair in one (or all) of your social media bios.
4. When you meet another redhead, it’s like an unspoken bond. You always knod and smile at each other.
5. You log onto HowtobeaRedhead.com every single day.
6. Ariel is your favorite Disney Princess.
7. You love hearing you are a magical, majestic unicorn.
9. You laugh/love every time you hear, ‘Can I touch your red hair?’
10. Your Facebook profile photo absolutely has to be a photo showcasing your red hair. No black and white photos for you!
11. You get so excited when you see a redhead on the front cover of a magazine or in a lead role of a movie/tv show. Us redheads got to represent!
12. You are pumped for the Rock it like a Redhead Beauty Tour! I mean, an event for redheads?! I. AM. THERE!
13. You’re not only obsessed with your red hair, but your freckles and fair skin as well!
14. You love taking redhead selfies. C’mon, everyone has to see just how fabulous your red hair is!
15. Each compliment received about your red hair puts that extra pep in your step.
16. You’re praying you have redhead children.
17. .. And planning what color shade of red hair your children will have.
18. You protect your hair from the sun at all times. Hello, SPF and sun hats!
19. You immediately stop talking to someone once they ask, ‘Is your hair natural’ or ‘What brand of hair dye do use?’
20. You live by the slogan: Rock it like a Redhead! All Day. Every Day.