How to be a Redhead just premiered the Rock it like a Redhead Beauty Tour in Austin (4.30.15), Nashville (6.18.15) and Seattle (8.13.15). All events were sold out. For more photos, see Austin’s photos here, Nashville’s photos here & Seattle’s photos here.
Next stop: Chicago!
We’ve received many questions asking what the event is all about, what to wear and what to expect. Thanks to the incredible sketch from Yarden Karako, we were able to bring the event to life before many of you experience it first hand.
1. Upon entering the event, you will walk the red carpet and take a glamorous photo.
Many photographers will be on scene to capture the excitement and expressions of attendees. If you’re wondering what to wear, we encourage our audience to dress in what makes them feel comfortable; but it is a ‘dress to impress’ evening! Have fun with it and let your outfit express your personality.
Or, you have the option of taking a photo after your time with the beauty sponsors. It is your night!
3. You will then be directed to the sponsored ‘redhead friendly’ beauty bars.
Which to choose first?!
4. In the meantime, there will be complimentary catering.
Enjoy delicious passed hors d’oeuvres.
5. Enjoy makeup touch ups and advice from the Kryolan Makeup Professionals.
6. Skin consultations will be available from BioElements Professional Skin Care.
Redheads have so many questions about their skin and the best skin routine for a particular skin type. Experts from BioElements will be demonstating proper skin techniques and more.
7. Ten Friends Blow Dry & Style House will be giving complimentary hair touchups and consultations.
Want a fancy braid? Or have questions about your hair type? Ask away.
8. Adrienne and Stephanie will be working closely with Billion Dollar Brows for the eyebrow bar.
As many of you know, How to be a Redhead has released the ‘Red’ Hint of Tint eyebrow gel with the niche eyebrow company, Billion Dollar Brows. Every attendee has the chance to sit with Adrienne & Stephanie to discuss their eyebrows & the product!
9. The How to be a Redhead Beauty Bar will feature new apparel and brand new never-before-seen products.
10. Turn to Notable Nails to get mini-manicures, polish touchups.. and more.
11. Enjoy live performances from redhead rockstar, Shayne Leighton.
12. Complimentary cocktails and soft drinks will be provided.
Thanks to our beverage sponsor, DRY Soda!
13. The four fashion shows will begin!
Looks from Coolibar, local Chicago designers: House of Gina Marie & MienKielo, local Chicago boutique, Havlan & West and the How to be a Redhead apparel line.
We are also thrilled to have Katie Schuppler from KS Style Consulting as the fashion consultant for the evening. Wondering what color looks good on YOU?! She will give you the answer!
14. Special performances by Aleem.
We’re excited to have this Los Angeles-based, Chicago-born singer and songwriter perform on our 4th stop on the tour. His current single, ‘Need You Here’ is setting the country on storm. Listen to him here.
15. Leave with $300+ in beauty product.
General Admission attendees will leave with $300+ in beauty products and VIP will leave with $500+! They are our favorite products, handpicked by Adrienne and Stephanie, for each and every attendee.
16. 10% off all ticket proceeds go to The Hope Bag Mission.
Read about why we teamed up for this organization for the 2015 beauty tour here.
17. We are excited to announce our partnership with ACME Hotel Company! Looking for a fabulous place to stay? Look no further –> https://bit.ly/1JUo4rs$
Chicago, we will see you soon. New York City we will see you in November! For complete tour dates & tickets click here and watch a sneak peek from our Austin event above to see more.