Redheads, fall is officially here. With every new season comes a whole new lineup of nail polishes. This redhead season we’re into dark, bold glitter and metallic shades to make our red hair pop even more.
Top redhead nail tip: Don’t be afraid to choose a color that’s out of your comfort zone. It’s all about showcasing your style and personality while having fun doing it.
Here’s a breakdown of our favorite ‘Redhead Friendly’ colors to rock this fall:
1. Essie Playing Koi 996 – Orange rust is a must-try this season. It complements a redhead’s skin tone and hair perfectly.
2. OPI Nail Polish, We The Female – Every redhead needs to try a bold, empowering cranberry color some point in her fall season life. We redheads look stunning in red, especially dark tones such as this shade. Looking for a classic red to rock this holiday season? Try OPI Classic Nail Lacquer, Red.
3. Lauren B. Beauty PCH – Make a statement with this opaque cobalt blue shade. It’s festive, bold and fun.
4. Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Color, Wild Thing – Achieve long-lasting results of a gel manicure without the trip to the salon or UV lamps with this particular nail polish. The dark-emerald green will look stunning against your skin tone.
RELATED: Read Deborah’s top tips for redhead nails in the “How to be a Redhead” book!
5. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color, Go for Gold– They don’t say ‘gold for the win’ for nothing. This shade screams It’s fall! Bonus, it dries super fast.
6. Color Club Nailmoji Holographic Glitter in Shade – Every redhead needs a holographic glitter shade, especially during the New Year. Can be used on top of polish or rocked by itself on different nails.
7. Ciaté London Mini Paint Pot Nail Polish and Effects in Star Gazer – If you’re going to rock gold, you have to also try silver with a little touch of glitter. Pairs well with any fall color.
8. Butter London Ta-Ta! Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer – Similar to Deborah Lippmann’s Gel Lab Pro, this polish delivers a gel-like finish up to 10 days of wear. This subtle grey tone is just the color you need to start off your redhead season.
9. Revlon Nail Enamel in Seductive – A striking shade to complement any outfit or look.
10. RGB Cosmetics Nail Polish in Dusk – A cool and sophisticated metallic shade that reflects green, blue and purple tones.
11. Zoya Nail Polish Cinnamon and Desiree – Browns look magnificent on any redhead. Cinnamon is a classic bronze liquid metal and Desiree is a classic sable brown cream.
Which nail colors will you be rockin’ this fall season? Leave your comments below:
Want more nail polish tips? Get your “How to be a Redhead” book now!