The 80th annual Golden Globe Awards were held in Beverly Hills, California on January 10th to celebrate the best in television and film. As we do every year, we tuned in for our favorite part of the event…the red carpet!
This year, five redheads caught our eye on the carpet and we’re breaking down their outfits:
1. Jessica Chastain was the star of the carpet in a stunning bejeweled Oscar de la Renta dress with a matching face mask, Casadei shoes, and Gucci jewelry. Chastain was nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Limited Series, Anthology Series, or a Motion Picture Made for Television for her role in George and Tammy.
2. Hannah Einbinder was nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Musical-Comedy or Drama Television Series for her role in Hacks. She hit the carpet in a simple yet elegant black and white Carolina Herrera dress with Tiffany & Co. jewelry and Christian Louboutin shoes.
3. Domhnall Gleeson was nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Limited Series, Anthology Series, or Motion Picture Made for Television for his role in The Patient. He wore a simple yet elegant black tuxedo on the red carpet.
4. Natasha Lyonne who was a presenter at the awards rocked the carpet in a floor-length black Givenchy dress with attached gloves.
5. Chris Perfetti joined fellow Abbott Elementary co-stars in their win for Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy. He elevated his all-black red carpet look with an oversized monochromatic lapel flower.
Rock it like a Redhead!