Julianne Moore complemented her bright red hair with a bright green Valentino tiered ruffle dress at 2019’s Met Gala. Her longtime makeup artist, Elaine Offers, created Julianne’s look with Charlotte Tilbury Makeup. Charlotte Tilbury is a natural redhead herself, so it’s no wonder the makeup line is completely gorgeous on Julianne.
These are the Charlotte Tilbury products Elaine used on Julianne:
- Skin prep: Magic Cream & Brightening Youth Glow
- Foundation: Magic Foundation in #3 Fair/Pale
- Concealer: In #1 and #2
- Contour: Filmstar Bronze & Glow and Lightgasm Palette
- Eyeliner: Colour Chameleon Pencil in Amethyst Aphrodisiac
- Eyeshadow: Dolce Vita Eyeshadow Palette
- Mascara: Legendary Lashes Volume 2 — Elaine says, “It’s amazing and really black!”
- Redhead Eyebrows: Brow Lift in Grace K
- Lips: Pillowtalk Lipliner and Lip Lustre in Blondie
Subscribe to the H2BAR Box: A monthly subscription box for redheads. Use code: REDHAIR for 15% off! Subscribe now!