Jessica Chastain has always been fashionable, but this year she’s really kicked it up a notch with some cutting-edge looks we are absolutely loving. Here’s just a few of the times Chastain’s head-turning looks so far this year.
1. While doing publicity for her new project The Eyes of Tammy Faye
Chastain wore a gorgeous canary yellow Prada dress with a mock neck and pleated skirt for her appearance on Live! With Kelly And Ryan.
2. Chastain wore a killer disco dress for The Eyes of Tammy Faye Premiere
The Burberry dress was complete with matching metallic eyes and big 70s inspired hair.
3. While in Italy for the Venice Film Festival
Chastain served us with look after look on her Instagram. A few highlights of the trip included a stunning Versace wrap, a Zuhair Murad berry jumpsuit, and a white flower-detailed matching top and skirt set.
4. For the red carpet at the Venice Film Festival
Chastain stunned in a strapless embellished red dress that hugged her curves in all the right places.
5. At the 2021 Cannes Film Festival
Chastain wore one of the fan-favorite looks of the evening with a black caged Dior gown with mesh paneling and a sweetheart neckline.
6. For her DuJour fall cover photoshoot
Chastain was shown in many outfits. Some of our favorites include a strappy blank halter dress from Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello, a floor-length red Dior gown, and the Dotto Dress from Sportsmax.
7. Chastain was chosen to cover the L’OFFICIEL Centennial Issue
This resulted in a number of iconic looks. Perhaps the star of the show is a simple black strapless Roberto Cavalli gown paired with purple Gianbvito Rossi heels.
Which look is your favorite? Rock it like a Redhead!