Another model, Karen Elson, couldn’t find work so she dyed her hair red and before you know it, Karen was featured on the front of Italian Vogue!
Christina told Harper Bazaar about Karen Elson, “There was one girl [Karen Elson]—she was like, ‘I can’t get any work. I’m so sick of this, I’m ready to quit. I love your hair color. What do you color your hair with?’ and I was like, ‘Oh, it’s red. Here’s my formula.'”
If you’re also deciding to dye your hair red, remember these H2BAR techniques:
1. Make the necessary adjustments to your makeup.
2. Wear clothes that complement your hair color.
3. In the summer months, we recommend choosing a fun and bright red color, but in the winter months, go a darker, auburn.
4. Make sure the tone of your hair matches your skin and eye color.
5. Rock the Red and Rock it like a Redhead!