Christina Hendricks at the Bergdorf Goodman X Gemfields VIP Party held at Bergdorf Goodman on December 15th in New York City.
What you’ll need:
Gold Metallic Eyeshadow Palette
Black and/or Brown Mascara
1. After washing face, apply a light, super-moisturizing lotion to your entire face.
2. Take your concealer and dot on any problem areas (like blemishes, dark circles). Make sure to blend, but also make sure you’re not covering up your freckles.
3. Apply your liquid or mineral foundation in light strokes. We recommend using a brush or sponge. Remember: A little goes a long way.
4. Using a gold-metallic eyeshadow palette, like LORAC ‘Pro’ Metallic Eyeshadow Palette, and an eyeshadow brush, apply the gold shadow to cover the base of the eyelid. Then, brush outwards with the gold shadow creating a V shape at the edge of the eye. Use the brush to line the bottom part of the eyelid with shadow too.
5. Lightly line the top lid with dark brown eyeliner.
6. Then, use a white shimmer inside the creases of the eye.
7. Apply mascara to your bottom and top lashes. [A great tip is to wear brown on the bottom and black on top. It’ll make the eyes and red hair pop!]
8. Use a translucent powder with a fluffy brush to sweep lightly on your face and around on your concealer in order to set in place.
10. Smile and apply blush to the apples of your cheeks.
11. Last but not least, apply a cranberry or mauve color lipstick. Because it’s a dark color, we recommend using a lip liner first. After the liner and lipstick have been applied, take a tissue and lightly bolt so it looks matted. If you get a little bit of lipstick on the outside of your lips, simply dip a q-tip in makeup remover to get rid of the color. Dab your concealer on the area to blend.
Rock it like a Redhead!